Proaim 12ft Carbon Fiber Boom Pole with 40cm R Blimp Windscreen
- #1 Authorized Retailer
- FAST & FREE Shipping
- Satisfaction or Return within 30 Days
- No Sales Tax (Exclude WA)
- Question? Contact us: (833) 247-2926
Please allow 4-7 days for delivery. Want to delay delivery for a later date? No problem! Just contact us.
Due to the effects of COVID-19,shipping times may vary. Please contact us(live chat, call or email) about availability.
Record Nice and Clear Audio Even on a Windy Day
In the film & video world, capturing quality audio is just as important as capturing striking images because audio gives your story a voice. Recording audio that has noisy interference can detract from your valuable content. The complete set of boom pole & blimp have been designed to eliminate any noise interference which can ruin your audio.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
Video is for demonstration only
Actual Product may vary due to Product Improvements
View More Videos Here
- Extends up to 12'.
- Adjustable from 3' in collapsed mode to 12' full extension.
- Internally wired boom poles with Male XLR cable plug at base.
- Strong Carbon fiber boom pole with sure lock adjustment system.
- Padded hand grips for comfort and to isolate noise when holding the microphone boom pole.
- Blimp microphone windscreen is designed to support a wide range of microphones
up to 13 inches.
- Weighing only 800 Grams reduces operator fatigue.
- 3.6ft length when collapsed.
- Additional comfort provided with the soft, flexible foam hand grips 6ft length when collapsed.
- High-density graphite carbon fiber tubes for strength, durability and lightweight.
- Special coating of the primary tube to reduce handling noise.
- Collapsible sections with unique design to reduce length for storage.
- Precision machined.
12ft Long Boom Pole
The carbon fiber made boom pole is designed to vastly reduce the vibration or “handling noise” of the operator as the mic is turned to pick up the audio from various actors.
It only weighs 800gm and has padded hand grips for comfortable & fatigue free audio recording. It is adjustable from 3 feet to 12 feet.
40cm R Blimp
Microphone Blimps, or Mic Zeppelin as they are sometimes called, are windscreens that surround microphone with the purpose of reducing wind noise when recording audio at outdoor locations.
Guranteed better quality audios
Shock Absorbing Mic Mount
The blimp has shock absorbing mounts which prevent any vibration from reaching the mic.
The integrated shockmount and foam windscreen minimize handling and wind noise
to keep your recordings crystal clear
Designed to reduce wind noise when recording in adverse environmental conditions.
Eliminates windy noises thereby providing pristine audio recordings
Akg - C 451 B
Audio-Technica-AT897,AT875 R,BP4029,BP4073, AT4073A
Neumann - KMR 81i
Sanken - CS-1
Schoeps-CMIT-5U,CMC6 Microphone Preamp
Sennheiser -MKH416 / MKH415, MKH418S,MKH60,ME66,ME64
Shure - SM81
Basket windshield for optimum noise suppression in windy conditions
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
- Construction : Boom Pole made of Carbon Fiber
- Accommodates Mics up to 24mm in diameter and 38cm in length
- 15mm to 25mm 6 pcs Mic Holders
- Easy to store 3ft sections
- 40cm Blimp Microphone Windscreen with faux fur covers
- Color of Boom Pole - Non-reflective gray/black
- PROAIM 12ft Carbon Fiber Boom
- BMP40R Blimp (BMP-40R)
- Blimp Accessories
- 20ft Long XLR Cable
- Travelling bag of boom pole
- FREE Fur Cover for blimp
|Proaim 12ft Carbon Fiber Boom Pole with 40cm R Blimp Windscreen|